We endeavour to safeguard the privacy of our users. The policy below sets out guidelines on how we will handle your personal information:
Information we may collect:
- Information about hits/visits to this website.
- This information may include your IP address, location, visit time. Number of pages you have viewed and the type of browser that you use. This information will be used to try to improve our website and to gather statistics regarding our site.
- Information you may provide us with to subscribe or register to certain areas of the site.
- We will not disclose any personal information about you gathered via our site to any third party without your prior permission, except for those reasons stated in this policy. Any information we do use will not refer to the user’s identity and will only be used to provide statistics if and when required.
In addition to the disclosures identified elsewhere in this policy we may disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are required to do so by law
- In connection to any legal proceedings
- To defend our own legal rights
- For the prevention of fraud
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your data though due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the safety of your information.
Links to third party websites
We can not be held responsible for any content or privacy policies of websites we may link to from our site.
We may, on occasion make amendments or additions to this policy. Any changes will be uploaded to this page.
Our contact details are as follows: